- We will educate your staff on proper documentation.
- We will aid clients in developing a documentation protocol.
- We will work, on behalf of our client, to make sure all questions and concerns are addressed and answered, and that they understand the information being to given them.
- We will work closely with your staff to identify and bridge the gaps, particularly between your millennial employees and the rest of your staff.
- We will assist you in recruiting and retaining the top millennial prospects to join your team.
Who can we help?
- Long Term Care Facilities
- Nursing homes
- Home health agencies
- Physicians' offices
- Assistant living facilities
- Skilled Assistant Living Facilities
- And more
Your Nurse Connection understands that a healthcare professional needs to be at his or her best to serve the community. We offer advocacy, empowerment, education, and support for ALL healthcare professionals. Our mission is to connect healthcare professionals with tools, resources, people, businesses, and etc that will enable them to expand their knowledge and skillset, while making themselves more marketable. In doing this, healthcare professionals will be better equipped to bridge the gap between themselves and the community in which they serve. We work closely with some of the top and most experienced healthcare entrepreneurs to provide these resources and put you in the forefront of the workforce.
Interviewing for a new job? Aiming for a promotion? Entering the workforce? We assist nurses with transitioning and navigating through the workforce.
Concierge Writing Services
Do you need a writer for your blog, employee or patient newsletter, or brochures? Maybe you need an article written but you don't have time. Our founder is a professional nurse with over 7.5 years of experience. She's experienced in geriatrics, home and public health, wound care, care management and coordination, patient and caregiver education, and more. She also has access to an extended network of physicians, nurses, entrepreneurs, writers, educators, expert in various fields, and etc who are a wealth of knowledge. Recently, landing roles as a contributing writer, for organizations such as nurse.org, writing is pleasurable for her and she'd be thrilled to work with you!
Diversity TrainingDo you have a gap between your millennial and post-millennial employees and the rest of your team? Are you having a difficult time retaining or attracting Gen Y and Gen Z employees? Are your millennial employees giving you a difficult time? We offer diversity training. Let us bridge the gap!